CPM Sales Account Executive
We are looking for new sales team members to join our consulting practice. The ideal Empower Analytics sales team member is independent yet open to ideas, both a good listener and a problem-solver. He/She strives to help customers improve their businesses with modern solutions.
- Sales Account Executive. This role collaborates with senior stakeholders in the client organizations – Delivery of the value proposition in net new software sales and consulting services - including sales, sales consulting (pre sales), customer success, competitive intelligence, and partner management.
- Majority of time will be focused on building, progressing and converting pipeline into closed business via:
- Development of business transformation sales programs
- Collaboration with key resources to apply offer services that assist in building executive relationships, progressing early stage opportunities and\or jumpstarting stalled or inactive pipeline
- Customer facing position
- Works directly with senior sales management and stakeholders mentioned above
- Sales, pre-sales, product marketing and\or product strategy experience a plus.
- Travel approximately 15-30%
This position participates in all aspects of the implementation solutions to clients. These solutions include components of financial consolidation, budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, analysis, and supply-chain. Utilize your product expertise, best practices, and business knowledge to contribute as a team member to successfully deliver solutions on time and on budget. Provide hands-on development using all the available product functionality including the ability to:
- Develop Reports, Input Templates, Dimensions, Data Integration, Business Process Flows, Logic, and Security
- Communicate and effectively present ideas and solutions to customers, team members, and partners
- Document and analyze business processes to support analytics and planning
- Plan and accomplish goals assigned as part of often diverse and distributed teams in a collaborative manner regardless of assigned role or reporting structure
- Capture and apply the knowledge, experiences, and best practices that are acquired from each engagement to strengthen skill sets.
- Participate in process, programs, methodologies, and systems to enhance customer experience, drive operational efficiency, achieve customer satisfaction targets, and support customer and company growth
- Provide timely, effective solutions to customer issues
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to excel in a faced paced, dynamic, highly unstructured environment.
- Passion for building lasting customer relationships and enabling customer success.
- History of improving customer satisfaction
- Strong problem analysis, problem solving, and decision making ability.
- Ability to collaborate openly across functions to leverage all resources necessary for resolving any customer inquiry.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Technical/Subject matter expertise to be able to resolve customer issues first hand early on is a plus.
- Strong planning background experience with planning, reporting and business process
- Need to be able to offer guidance and advice over every phase of an analytical tool implementation
- Experience with multi-dimensional analytical tool sets such as Tidemark, BPC, Cognos/TM1, Hyperion, Anaplan
- Four year college degree (BA, BS, BBA). Relevant discipline a plus (Accounting/Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology)
- Advanced degree a plus (MS, MBA).
Can be based from your home, anywhere in the United States.
Complete the form and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.