We are looking for new team members to join our small but quickly growing consulting practice. The ideal Empower Analytics team member is independent yet open to ideas, both a good listener and a problem-solver. He/She strives to help customers improve their businesses with modern solutions.
This position participates in all aspects of the implementation solutions to clients. These solutions include components of financial consolidation, budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis. Utilize your product expertise, best practices, and business knowledge to contribute as a team member to successfully deliver solutions on time and on budget. Provide hands-on development using all the available product functionality including the ability to:
- Develop Reports, Input Templates, Dimensions, Data Integration, Business Process Flows, Logic, and Security
- Communicate and effectively present ideas and solutions to customers, team members, and partners
- Document and analyze business processes to support analytics and planning
- Plan and accomplish goals assigned as part of often diverse and distributed teams in a collaborative manner regardless of assigned role or reporting structure
- Capture and apply the knowledge, experiences, and best practices that are acquired from each engagement to strengthen skill sets.
- Participate in process, programs, methodologies, and systems to enhance customer experience, drive operational efficiency, achieve customer satisfaction targets, and support customer and company growth
- Provide timely, effective solutions to customer issues
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to excel in a faced paced, dynamic, highly unstructured environment.
- Passion for building lasting customer relationships and enabling customer success.
- History of improving customer satisfaction
- Strong problem analysis, problem solving, and decision making ability.
- Ability to collaborate openly across functions to leverage all resources necessary for resolving any customer inquiry.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Technical/Subject matter expertise to be able to resolve customer issues first hand early on is a plus.
- Strong planning background experience with planning, reporting and business process
- Need to be able to offer guidance and advice over every phase of an analytical tool implementation
- Experience with multi-dimensional analytical tool sets such as Tidemark, BPC, Cognos/TM1, Hyperion, Anaplan
- Four year college degree (BA, BS, BBA). Relevant discipline a plus (Accounting/Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology)
- Advanced degree a plus (MS, MBA).
4-days per week / 3 weeks per month within United States, Canada and Mexico.
Can be based from your home, anywhere in the United States.
Complete the form and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.